Pages - Paginas

▼

mercoledì 31 agosto 2011

Boxes and Containers

Dear readers, today I want to share with you a work I made a couple of years ago... Yesterday I was finding into my old archive pictures and I've found pics of 4 boxes I made for a commissioned work. The boxes were made with beautiful vintage printed papers that I bought in a paper store near home in Naples City. When I found the store I was really astonished due the big assortment of papers, printed, glossy, embroided, silky, and many other kinds... For a papercrafter this kind of shop is a paradise! Among the papers I've found, there was one hand painted!! It is the turquoise one with silver patterns and with it I made a crane (tsuru) container for a wedding gift... This is my second passion: Origami.





3 commenti:

Thank you for your comment! This is the first approach to share opinions and experiences!