What I do



A world of paper art and techniques: Origami, Gift boxes, Gift cards, Paper Jewellery, Marbled papers, Paste papers, Printed papers, Stamping, Itajime - Shibori, Suminagashi, Collage papers, Batiks, Recycling Basketry, Stenciling.

Note to readers and visitors

All images, texts and any other content shown on this blog is COPYRIGHT MATERIAL. The use of them for any purpose, modifying them or not, in a complete or partial way, is forbidden. If you want to use them elsewhere, please ask about it to my person by e-mail.

giovedì 10 novembre 2011

Fantasy Patterns - Part III

Imagination - Tiles - Patterns - Inks... This is the path to follow. We are already in November, 2011 is reaching to its end... This blog is reaching its 3th month! Its still so young, still a baby! but with a lot of energy, colors, ideas and creativity. It is growing day after day thanks to your contribution, visiting it, commenting the posts... 53 countries all around the world knowing about this art, painted paper art... What about the future?!. Well, very promising! with lots of ideas! With a big load of energy!... Thank you to all!... 



2 commenti:

  1. Sorry I have not been bye for a few days, my work has been keeping me very busy. You have been very prolific in my absence, creating wonderful new designs. I especially like the one in the top left corner. Good luck at the up and coming convention! I hope you have a wonderful experience.

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for your comment! This is the first approach to share opinions and experiences!