What I do



A world of paper art and techniques: Origami, Gift boxes, Gift cards, Paper Jewellery, Marbled papers, Paste papers, Printed papers, Stamping, Itajime - Shibori, Suminagashi, Collage papers, Batiks, Recycling Basketry, Stenciling.

Note to readers and visitors

All images, texts and any other content shown on this blog is COPYRIGHT MATERIAL. The use of them for any purpose, modifying them or not, in a complete or partial way, is forbidden. If you want to use them elsewhere, please ask about it to my person by e-mail.

giovedì 8 settembre 2011

Marbled Curl Flowers

Hello again! These days I was a bit disconnected preparing new materials, and buying some new paints and mediums. Soon I'll work on new painted papers projects, and maybe I'll prepare some new tutorials for my readers... But waiting for the new results, today I want to share with you an application of marbled snail pattern. I called it as Marbled Curl Flowers, because the base of the pattern is a curl, and finally the drawing of four petal flowers on each curl done. The result is very interesting as abstract motif, and you can play with a lot of color combinations! I like a lot the effect of curl on the petals of flowers... Colors I used were acrylics and tempera. Here you are some of my results.






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thank you for your comment! This is the first approach to share opinions and experiences!