What I do



A world of paper art and techniques: Origami, Gift boxes, Gift cards, Paper Jewellery, Marbled papers, Paste papers, Printed papers, Stamping, Itajime - Shibori, Suminagashi, Collage papers, Batiks, Recycling Basketry, Stenciling.

Note to readers and visitors

All images, texts and any other content shown on this blog is COPYRIGHT MATERIAL. The use of them for any purpose, modifying them or not, in a complete or partial way, is forbidden. If you want to use them elsewhere, please ask about it to my person by e-mail.

domenica 19 gennaio 2014

Printing experiments (Part I).

Hello my readers! Here we are again with more experimentations about painting paper techniques!. This time I tell you about Printing! A wonderful activity full of colors, tools, imagination and mistery! This is the first time I try this kind of painting method and I'm sure there will be lots and lots of new tries! All that you need is a base to roll the paints and some masks and stamps! Then permit that your imagination flows as a river! 


Here you can see some pics of my first papers! Enjoy!!


 









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thank you for your comment! This is the first approach to share opinions and experiences!