What I do



A world of paper art and techniques: Origami, Gift boxes, Gift cards, Paper Jewellery, Marbled papers, Paste papers, Printed papers, Stamping, Itajime - Shibori, Suminagashi, Collage papers, Batiks, Recycling Basketry, Stenciling.

Note to readers and visitors

All images, texts and any other content shown on this blog is COPYRIGHT MATERIAL. The use of them for any purpose, modifying them or not, in a complete or partial way, is forbidden. If you want to use them elsewhere, please ask about it to my person by e-mail.

martedì 25 ottobre 2011

The power of natural inks.

Yesterday was the first of typical autumn days here... Cloudly, a bit of rain, and cold... My work day begun with my cup of coffee, listening soft music, and preparing my day work in my studio. I've read some info days ago about natural inks, obtained from natural products as flowers and vegetables. I worked a bit on the matter, and obtained some colored liquids and decided to use them for paint papers.

The result was these gorgeous patterns. Nature is a wonderful reservoir of life, colors, intruments and ideas. You only need to use them with love, with magic, ever remembering that we came from the same nature. In this way you can transmit positive energies to you work and your mind will relax and explode of beautiful ideas.




2 commenti:

  1. I like these papers so much Salvatore! Very nice patterns and color choices. You should be very pleased with them! Great job!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you Deb! they were painted with natural inks I've obtained from flowers and vegetables!

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for your comment! This is the first approach to share opinions and experiences!