What I do



A world of paper art and techniques: Origami, Gift boxes, Gift cards, Paper Jewellery, Marbled papers, Paste papers, Printed papers, Stamping, Itajime - Shibori, Suminagashi, Collage papers, Batiks, Recycling Basketry, Stenciling.

Note to readers and visitors

All images, texts and any other content shown on this blog is COPYRIGHT MATERIAL. The use of them for any purpose, modifying them or not, in a complete or partial way, is forbidden. If you want to use them elsewhere, please ask about it to my person by e-mail.

mercoledì 31 agosto 2011

Boxes and Containers

Dear readers, today I want to share with you a work I made a couple of years ago... Yesterday I was finding into my old archive pictures and I've found pics of 4 boxes I made for a commissioned work. The boxes were made with beautiful vintage printed papers that I bought in a paper store near home in Naples City. When I found the store I was really astonished due the big assortment of papers, printed, glossy, embroided, silky, and many other kinds... For a papercrafter this kind of shop is a paradise! Among the papers I've found, there was one hand painted!! It is the turquoise one with silver patterns and with it I made a crane (tsuru) container for a wedding gift... This is my second passion: Origami.





3 commenti:

Thank you for your comment! This is the first approach to share opinions and experiences!