What I do



A world of paper art and techniques: Origami, Gift boxes, Gift cards, Paper Jewellery, Marbled papers, Paste papers, Printed papers, Stamping, Itajime - Shibori, Suminagashi, Collage papers, Batiks, Recycling Basketry, Stenciling.

Note to readers and visitors

All images, texts and any other content shown on this blog is COPYRIGHT MATERIAL. The use of them for any purpose, modifying them or not, in a complete or partial way, is forbidden. If you want to use them elsewhere, please ask about it to my person by e-mail.

lunedì 15 agosto 2011

Casualities are good.

Sometimes when one is working on doing Paste Papers, one can find that casualities produce better results than those who one have planned in the final work...This model I present to you today was done absolutely by casual things... It appears like metal rings are holding fibers...
 
Well this result I've obtained after covered the paper with pink paste, then with a medium brush I put green paste, obtaining in this way a brown-grey color with matices of pink and green... Finally with a comb I've done the arcs, but I do not wanted to do them exactly as they resulted (my original idea was to do ondulated lines), by the way finally I decided to not discard the work, and put it to dry... a few moment later I returned to understand better the result and only then I noticed the effect of rings holding fibers... Hope you enjoy this paper...


Holding Fibers
Created by Salvatore Valentino
Arte TaToRiGaTo 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thank you for your comment! This is the first approach to share opinions and experiences!